Lately, I have been very busy. That make me realize that there are many people who are like me that don’t have much time to make snacks or decent meals. Because of this, I have decided to create a few easy snacks and meals recipes that only uses a few ingredients. I hope this tasty recipe of rosemary, sweet mustard mushroom works for you! Quick Fab Fact: Rosemary is not only fragrant it’s believed to improve memory as well!
Easy recipe: Serves 4
• 8 oz large white button mushrooms, halves (or substitute for your favorite mushroom)
• 1 tsp rosemary leaves (use more if you prefer)
• 4 to 5 tbsp spicy sweet mustard (I use the Trader Joe’s brand)
• 1 tbsp olive oil (add more if you prefer)
• Preheat oven to 375°F
• Mix all the above ingredients (mushrooms, rosemary leaves, mustard and olive oil) in a bowl
• Scoop the mixture onto a cookie sheet in a single layer
• Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove and serve as snack or side dish
Calories: about 85 per serving
Enjoy the delicious taste of baked mushrooms coated in rosemary, sweet mustard and olive oil!