If you have busy schedule like me, I’m always thinking of an easy way to prepare snacks using less ingredients. Here is a 4 ingredient recipe using avocado, tomato, cream cheese and tortillas. Feel free to substitute one or more ingredients.
• 2 whole grain soft tortillas (about 8 inches in diameter)
• 3 oz soft cream cheese (featured here is the Neufchâtel Cheese by Challenge brand)
• 1 avocado, thinly sliced
• 3/4 cup of grape tomatoes, quartered (or 1 regular size tomatoes, diced)
• Warm tortillas in microwave for about 20 seconds and place them on flat surface, such as cutting board
• Spread cream cheese onto each tortillas
• Add avocado and tomatoes on cream cheese spreading them like you would for a pizza
• Roll each tortillas and slice them into finger food size
Calories: about 370 per serving
Enjoy this healthy yet delicious avocado tomato cream cheese roll!